INÍCIO

13 dezembro 2009

ALL THINGS CHANGE


ALL THINGS ARE CHANGING ECCEPT THE CHANGE ITSELF


I am still here again and I want to speak about being human today in this world. A world that are changing dramatically over night, and my adaptation in this “devir” sphaera, paraphrasing Heraclitus of Epheso (circa 535 – 475 BC). 
You Never Step in the Same River Twice… or as he like to say: “here, together in the fire are the Gods” not any god but the God that makes the world chang. 
We are at the least instance, responsible for the inner change (inside us) and the change the world. 
And all of us, beings (from viruses to man) are in charge to our fate.

"τοῦ λόγου δ' ἐόντος ξυνοῦ ζώουσιν οἱ πολλοὶ ὡς ἰδίαν ἔχοντες φρόνησιν" (Though the logos is common, the many live as if they had a wisdom of their own) he says. So we need strength to deny what must be denied and accept to must be accepted. I want so say that we must follow our own way, we could open a via to our own life to pass. 






References


Nenhum comentário: